Oxy Powder Facts
How Does Oxy-Powder Work?
The average person by the age of 40 has an estimated 10 to 20 pounds of hard compacted fecal matter lodged in their intestinal tract. The human intestinal tract is 25 to 30 feet in length and if you cut it open and spread it out, the surface area is the size of a tennis court. For truly effective colon cleansing you must dissolve that solid compaction into a liquid or gas, using time-released oxygen (through an oxidation/reduction reaction). This is exactly what Oxy-Powder does. Oxy-Powder contains a unique combination of ozone-oxygenated Magnesium, Organic Germanium-132 and Citric Acid to help clear out deep-seated waste inside your intestinal system. The result is an intestinal environment with less opportunity for the accumulation of impurities, toxins, and harmful bacteria.
Why should you choose Oxy-Powder® over other Colon Cleanse Products?
* It is the only colon cleansing product backed by real Clinical Studies on safety, constipation, and IBS.
* Does not contain Harmful Herbs which can damage the delicate intestinal lining.
* Backed with a 100% satisfaction - 90 day money back guarantee.
* It cleanses, flushes, and detoxifies your colon while you SLEEP - How easy is that!
* Requires no mixing or drinking horrible tasting concoctions.
* Does not require taking time off from work or interrupting your daily schedule.
* Reduces uncomfortable bloating and excess gas! This flattens the stomach!
* Can be used safely 2-3 times weekly to maintain normal bowel function or flush out heavy meals after episodes of overeating.
* Prevents food from putrefying, fermenting and turning rancid in your bowels.
* We use oxygen instead of potentially harmful herbs for gentle and safe colon cleansing.
* Lifts out and bubbles away the deep-seated toxic buildup lining your intestinal walls.
* Cleanses the whole digestive tract - not just the colon!
* Maintains intestinal harmony while promoting friendly probiotic growth.
Oxy-Powder In Hollywood - MTV Movie Awards
Oxy-Powder was just featured in the celebrity gift bag at the MTV Movie awards. Celebrities such as Antonio Sabato Jr. and Shar Jackson received Oxy-Powder.