People diagnosed with genital herpes may experience severe depression, which causes them to isolate themselves from social gatherings. They don’t want to risk passing on the infection and may end up avoiding intimate bonds with others.
The reason why people stigmatize this problem so much is that they’re conservative about matters related to sex.
Here’s what you should know about it:
HSV-2 is the cause of genital herpes; however, HSV-1 (oral herpes) can also lead to genital herpes in some cases.
The virus enters your body by means of your skin and travels in your nervous system. It can stay dormant for a long duration before the first breakout occurs. This is why the disease is sometimes accompanied by mild or no symptoms.
Symptoms of Genital herpes
The early symptoms of herpes include:
- Muscle aches
- Flu-like symptoms
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Tingling sensation in the affected area accompanied with the appearance of blisters
- Men can notice the appearance of sores on the penis, groin, thighs, scrotum, anus, and buttocks.
- For a woman suffering from genital herpes, the sores can appear inside vagina, on labia, thighs and groin, anus, and around buttocks.
- It’s possible that a person can acquire genital herpes on his mouth or tongue in case of oral sex. However, the possibility is rare and occurs only in case of a highly activated virus.
Women can experience vaginal discharge and painful urination. The blisters inside vagina take at least three weeks before they start healing.
Once detected, you can seek holistic solutions for treating symptoms and prevent outbreaks. The body heals itself and the intensity of pain is also minimized. You can take natural measures to prevent you from infecting others. If left untreated, these symptoms can cause severe ailments, damaging your immune system.
Genital herpes doesn’t have to be permanent. Seeking immediate best herpes medication can treat the symptoms of genital herpes and relieve pain.
If you’ve been diagnosed with herpes, get in touch with us for alternative treatments for best herpes protocol. We provide natural supplements. Get in touch with us for latest herpes news so you can be better informed of the risks.